Friday, March 22, 2013

The Strokes ≡ Comedown Machine (2013)

Look I know the questions people have about this album already.
  1. Question: LIEK OMG IZ IT LIKE IS THIS IT? Answer: Well it's not, so sorry.
  2. Question: OH GOD DOES THAT MEAN ITS LIKE FIRST IMPRESSION OF EARTH!?! Answer: Wrong again, it's not really that bad.
  3. Question: SOOOO WTF IS IT LIKE?!?! 
Answer: 
 Now if you didn't like this album well I'm really sorry but that's the direction their going in. I did it, because I'm down with funky grooves and catchy pop rhythms. And honestly, I'm not a BIG (The) Strokes fan, so them "keeping it old school" doesn't really affect me. Now RADIOHEAD on the other hand, man Radiohead fucking switched their shit up every album and you had to get used to this genre, and that genre and this sound and that sound...Anyway this album is good, it's a nice mix of Indie Rock/Pop/Synth. It's nice and relaxing and dancey in places. Some people complained about Julian and his falsetto but I think it's fine. Again probably because I really have no strong bond with the band anyway. Let's score this sucker and wait for the new Vampire Weekend album!

7.5/10


--->I know you stupid fucks are going to hate the new Vampire Weekend album, because alot of you hate the 2 new tracks/videos they released, I read your fucking comments. Just relax and wait for the album to come out and then we can judge it...then rage and hope they make a new Discovery album. I'm really surprised alot of people don't know Ezra did that side project<-----

No comments:

Post a Comment