Monday, March 25, 2013

Coexist hits facebook by @LakeshoreJohnny


I'm making a feature film this summer.


I've made a few shorts in the past few years and I finally decided to go for a feature-film. I've tried this feature-film idea before, but then I literally found 4 movies using the same idea as me. So bye-bye Mr. Midnight. 

In hindsight, it was probably for the best. At least, thats what I tell myself. 

Coexist:

Cole and Emma got married 4 years ago. After graduating college, what's next? Getting a job. After getting the job, what's next? Buying a car. After buying a car, what's next? Buying a house. After buying a house, what's next? Have a baby. But before they could start a family, tragedy strikes the both of them, causing one of them to re-examine their life before and after the day they first met. 

Using music from Alyssa Sky with the score done by Enrique Calzada, Coexist utilizes local acting talent John Hernandez, Alyssa Sky, David James Banen and Malena Manuel.  

The film is written and directed by me (Johnny Ysaguirre Nieto aka @LakeshoreJohnny) with the entire film being shot this summer in Tempe. 

I'm finishing the script soon (I have Tarantino-syndrome-when-he-was-filming-Kill-Bill-because-I-keep-thinking-of-scene-after-scene-after-scene-even-though-its-almost-like-Michael-Douglas-in-Wonder-Boys-aka-I-cannot-stop-writing). 

Actually, its not that severe. Its all going according to plan. I plan on using all of April to dig deeper into the characters, do character videos on YouTube and maybe some videos with the cast and crew. So I'll be busy this summer. 

The hashtag for the movie is;
#WhatDoYouLove


Be on the look out and like the official Coexist-facebook page! 

We're making a moooooooooooovieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Prepare that awards-ceremony dress/suit/tux/Jennifer-Lopez-Grammy-Dress. We're going big time!

#WhatDoYouLove

No comments:

Post a Comment