Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Life & Times of V.Carter Vol.1:Typical Morning

Typical Morning of Douchebag Carter

Here's what I roll over and do every morning:
She says she hates it but she always wants me to massage her butt.


Then I always say " Hey babe wanna try anal today?"
 and she says:

So naturally, being that it's sex and I'm a man. I ask for it again.
"Baaaaaaaaby come oooonnnnn please just a little anal?!"

Then she gives me this face.

Which means:
"Alright, don't press your luck! We can have sex but no anal. Then I have to go to work. I have about an hour."




Let me just answer your questions really quickly:

  1. 36 DDD
  2. On top is just like in the gif minus the hat
  3. All positions the view is awesome
  4. I don't like skinny broads
  5. Same hair
  6. Same boob jiggle
  7. Same leg length
  8. Same ass size
  9. Yes my girlfriend knows about Gianna and she's her favorite. OH SHIT I WONDER WHY!?!

"What!!?! You thought I just used Gianna because I like her?!? Come on man, I'm better than that!"


Here's two moments that my girlfriend doesn't understand why I enjoy:

Gf in the bathroom:


Gf trying on clothes:


Lastly, my friends and I don't work and our gfs do..So I'm going to post an extremely accurate depiction of our really long hectic day:


I'll see you guys next time for Vol.2!

*So accurate, that it made my girlfriend Taylor get a little pissed but she laughed at how real it was.*

No comments:

Post a Comment