Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Life and Times of V.Carter Vol.3: Reasons Why I Can't Listen To My Girlfriend

Most of these reasons will be dick related.


Number 1: She has too much cleavage and it melts my brain:
"Fuck, I dropped my contact can you help me get it? ..I really get tired of losing these things...HEY, HELP ME FIND IT AND STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS"

Number 2: She talks to me wearing panties:
"Hey would do you think about my panties? Eh, they are cute. Anyway, what do you want to get for dinner tonight? Babe? Baby? Hello? What do you want for dinner tonight? Were you looking at my ass this whole time? And not listening to me?"

Number 3: When Carter is Srs...Girlfriend is Not:
"Seriously, Taylor you're really pissing me off. By being annoying and I really just want to tell you....STOP SMILING AT ME AND LAUGHING!!! It's not cute or funny..hahaha STOP IT!!"


And lastly...Number 4:
THIS is how my lovely girlfriend always asks me to do things I don't really want to do take a look:
"Hey, I know you don't like my friends that much, but would you mind going to their party for at least a couple hours?"

Got damn...welp can't say no to that!

..Sigh every time...See you guys next time for Vol.4!

*PS. Gianna's look and body are so close to my girlfriends' sometimes I have to stare at the gifs and double and triple check to make sure its not her.*

No comments:

Post a Comment