Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Life and Times of V.Carter Vol.2: Shit I Know My GF Does Alone

Shit I Know My Girlfriend Does Alone


This is what my gf does home alone with the radio blasting:

My gf listens to rap and she thinks she has the swags:



 With the size of her tits and the amount of time women stay in the bathroom, I'm pretty sure she does alot of this.
"I gotta change my dress or um umm re-check my shoes and do my hair"


Why is our fucking bed always soaking wet and shit? Like when it's summer I'm not even mad but during the winter come on man!


One day I caught my gf doing this:



 and im likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:
She swears that she was trying to get "salt" out of her cleavage but I don't buy it at all. I knew the truth. I'm cracking the Girl Code gentlemen and I will report my findings. Well that's all for me this week.
Until next time!

*P.S. She changes the story from salt to itching to skittles...BUSTED!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment