Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Every freakin night and every freakin day.

Get home from run or shopping with gf.  Plop down into my chair.
Open aim (yes I still use aim, skype is for horny teens...deal with it)
So...I open aim and IMs flood my screen with REVIEW THIS, DUDE LOOK AT THIS, DUDE CHECK OUT MY BAND...DUDE DO YOU HAVE LINKS FOR THIS, HEY CHECK THIS OUT...
Ok cool fine...ahhh let's check twitter...CAN YOU POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG FOR ME? CAN YOU RETWEET THIS FOR ME?
Facebook (which i barely go on now)
People literally ask me in PM's to like their pages or "say something funny/witty" so people comment.
Lastfm...look at how many friends and messages I have on it,..
The music stuff I can understand because people value my opinion but the other stuff? Really? I don't find myself funny at all. I'm just honest...maybe that's funny?
This is why I have like 300-400 followers on twitter and I only follow like 80 or 90. And I'm barely on facebook. I still wake up to pokes from people from like 2 years ago...it's weird. I've gotten noticed in public a few times too...I need to start making t-shirts or something. I don't get it...Like I said, yeah I totally get it..Carter is the music guy so fuck yeah but other than that...I don't get it. 
Now if you're still reading this, you will have to excuse me because I have to find this anniversary gift for my gf by Thursday. And if the 3 Hallmark shops around me don't have it, I will have to drive 45mins downtown for a stuffed animal...
DONT BE AN ASSHOLE HALLMARK!
P.S.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...YES, I WILL REVIEW THE FUCKING NEW RA RA RIOT ALBUM...OK? OK COOL FUCKING RELAX NOW.



everything i  say and do is a reference

No comments:

Post a Comment