Saturday, January 26, 2013

/b/ Sex Stories 2: H-here i go

Fuck. here i go.

>be 18 (23 now)
>in high school
>on a break with gf so im on the prowl
>girl ive wanted to fuck for years, only cause of her ridiculously massive tits and i hit it off
>doing a fundraiser together
>"hey anon lets go to your house and watch a movie"
>ohshititshappening.jpeg
>put in movie, instantly start making out etc..
>boner is bursting out of my jeans
>rides me with my jeans still on for like 30 minutes
>almost cumming
>Finally takes off clothes
>litterally almost cumming my pants
>i pull out condom
>she says 'i dont like using condoms just cum on me"
>ok sure
>litterally as my dick is going into her i cum buckets from all the teasing earlier.
>she gets up
>"did you just cum?" 
>i play it off as muscle contractions cause im horny
>go soft
>FUCK
>decided to watch tv and wait for round 2
>episode of friends is on about how one of the guys had erectile disfunction
>sit quietly
>looking at this chicks huge tits
>not even a wiggle
>spaghetti was fucking everywhere
>"....uhmm i can take you to a pharmacy if you want?"
>she says Wtf
>realizes i came in her and looses her shit
>storms out of my room and leaves her bra in my bed
>5 years later i still fap into her bra and the memories of dem titties


ive litterally never been more embarassed in my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3depressing5u? Ok sad fuck...here's a short...

>be pounding new gf for the second time
>missionary position 
>my ass is up in the air
>been holding in 8999 farts in all night
>as soon as a bust the biggest nut a monster air bender rips the sound barrier
>don't talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment