Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Xzibit - Napalm (2012)

This...did we really need a new Xzibit album? Was anyone asking Hey! Where's that guy who made Front 2 Back at? Where's that PIMP MY RIDE GUY AT? This one is easy...umm everything sounds like one long ass continuous song because X does little to nothing to change his style/flow or topic. The last good song from Xzibit was Hey Now...yeah...Keri Hilson...yeah...that song..

Stand out Song(s): State Of Hip Hop Vs. Xzibit, 1983, Spread It Out

Feeling a boring out of 10 aka 2/10



HumanX
Tho I agree with trell on some points I tend to believe the cd is more of a meh out of 10. It gives me a vibe of pre full circle xzibit. I would like to add the songs "everything, dos Equis,and movies(featuring the game, slim the mobster and crooked I)"to the list of listenable ones. I give this cd a 3.75 out of 10 not his best work but a solid one

No comments:

Post a Comment