Thursday, May 16, 2013

Carter's Life For the Week of May 16th 2013 [Carter Abridged]

Things I miss: My P.A.W.G. and everything that comes with dating a P.A.W.G.

OK NOW LET'S GET SERIOUS!!
I sucked ass at my first job interview:


Sucked as a boyfriend really hard
SO I WENT CLUBBING AND GOT ALL THE BITCHES SON!! (It looked like this)
Then after that I drove..(I do not condone drunk driving)
Got drunk with my bro

Confessed my love for her at 1-2am in the street!!!
She was asleep and I was too drunk to realize it but when I did I got a little mad..

Time to go home and fap away the sadness
Only after fapping did I realize I was really drunk


I Sleep. I wake up. And I have messages from my GF. I am in big trouble.




But she came over and forgave me for being a complete and utter idiot
She knows I love her and I know she loves me too. (Maybe she thought some of it was romantic?)



Things I've learned:
Stay home when angry.
Stay away from internet when I'm angry
Play video games when I'm angry
Going outside is overrated as fuck.
... Until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment