Wednesday, April 17, 2013

EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR LIFE VIA GIFS SO WHY NOT ME?! by @LakeshoreJohnny

FIRST OF ALL, I BOUGHT AN iPHONE AND HURR DURR ITS GLORIOUS. 


MFW it took me 20 minutes to sync my iTunes with my iPhone doe



WHEN I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT DOE



DAT SHITTY BATTERY LIFE 


SRSLY. LIKE 3 HOURS OF USAGE, IT GOES TO 20%.


UNACCEPTABLE UNACCEPTABLENESS


Aside from the iPhone, I saw Spring Breakers





YES YES YES.


Honestly. I feel like I could've made Spring Breakers. I found myself like "YES. I WOULD'VE PICKED THAT ANGLE!" "YES, I WOULD'VE CHOSEN THAT SONG!" "YES I WOULD'VE ALSO PICKED GUCCI MANE!"

Gucci Mane. If he's not nominated for an Academy Award...

...it'll be a tragedy.



Lets see. What else is happening? 


I'm still writing Coexist


We film this summer in Tempe, Phoenix


WAIT JOHNNY POSTED A KUBRICK GIF IS HE IMPLYING WHAT I THINK HE'S IMPLYING?


mfw 



also Also ALso ALSo ALSO ALSOO ALSOOO I MAY HAVE FOUND A DISTRIBUTOR FOR IT


But I haven't signed any distribution contract...


...yet 


I mean when you think about it, me finding distribution for a film I haven't even began filming yet makes me kinda think its all very surreal. 


I won't get an ego though. I got an ego off when I got my own IMDB page, but I realized the tried-and-true way-of-life is exactly what my Dad told me way back when. 

"Don't do nothing stupid, stay humble, be smart"


I'm looking to film this summer, release it in the fall, so when my 10 year high school reunion comes up next May (shut up) I may run up in that bitch like

"Fuck yo' instagrams of yo' shoes and baby ass babies, son. I'm a mu'fucking VERIFIED FILMMAKER"



Then I'll wait to get verified on twitter



Part of the distribution though, I need to get popular on the indie-marketing side of things. Promote, promote, viral, viral, buzz, buzz, etc. Which is fine. I'll need you guys to let everyone know about Coexist once its time to prove that I can fill an indie theater with my film. 

And when I mean I need you guys to let everyone know...


I mean....


I need you guys....


...to let everyone....

....know. 

Not just a few people. 

Not just people you're on cool terms with. 

I'm talking...



Damn. Check me out. Finally got the iPhone, may have found distribution for Coexist and we hit record this summer. I may just be the finest bitch out right now. 



Nah. For as much as I play myself up that I'm busy doing shit, this is still me a solid 80% of the time. 



Damn. How do you manage to do everything that you do if you only use 20% of your time and brain power?

No comments:

Post a Comment